How to Photograph Your Items
High-quality pictures are very important for selling your items online. Photos sent from most modern smart phones are acceptable and will be compressed to the required upload size automatically. The easiest way to upload your photos is to take the photos with your smartphone, login into your account from your smartphone and use the photos you have taken.
For taking pictures please follow the instructions below:
- Use natural light and capture the images with a smartphone or digital camera.
- Use a solid, plain and uncluttered background of a different color from the item color (poster paper works great as a background). Turn off the flash.
- For best results, use Square or Instagram photo settings in your smartphone/ camera.
- Take close-up photos of any logos, brand names, interesting details, fabric or stitching, care tags or size labels.
- In addition, for shoes, please provide front, side and sole pictures. For bags please provide front, side and inside pictures. For clothes please provide close-up fabric structure pictures.
- A minimum of 4 Pictures per listing item is required.